We use the U.S. system for ring sizing. Below is a ring size comparison chart for the different systems.
Don't know your ring size? Follow these easy steps to create your own Ring Sizer:
- Print out this page. Please check that the "Fit to Page" or "Scale to Fit" print options are not selected.
- Cut out your Ring Sizer and make a slot by cutting along the dashed line.
- With the numbers to the outside, insert the black end through the slot.
- Place the Ring Sizer over your finger and pull the tab through the slot until it fits comfortably.
- Read the corresponding size from the scale as it lines up with the edges of the slot.
Please Note: The Ring Sizer is based on the U.S. system for ring sizing and provides an approximate ring size only.